A convenient way to transfer videos between iPad and Mac without iTunes
If you are finding a more convenient way to move videos from iPad to Mac or copy videos from Mac to iPad, here I will show you the method.
It is true that iPad can instead the Mac to take care of many computing tasks for you. But sometimes, you still have to transfer files back and forth between your iPad and Mac. The iTunes seams to be the only default application to transfer files between iPad and Mac. However, in some occasion, it fail to meet our requirements. Actually, there are many softwares to sync files between iPad and Mac, but none of them are perfect. Despite of this, we can choose a suitable application according to our own situation.
If you are a movie fan, you must have a great number of videos in your Mac or iPad. Do you want to take some of them from iPad to Mac for back up or move the video files in your Mac to iPad for playback? No matter how many videos you prefer to take and which way you want to move, the Wondershare TransPod for Mac is specially designed for you. Different from iTunes, the application enables you to copy videos from your Mac to iPad without any format restriction. Absolutely, the opposite transfer is available as well. Sound great? See the details as below.
Part 1, How to transfer videos from Mac to iPad?
1. Install the application in your computer and launch it. Connect iPad to Mac properly.
2. Click "Folder" button, then your movies in Mac will be sorted out clearly on the right side of the program interface, on the other side is your iPad movies.
3. The program also provide settings of conversion quality. From the menu, you can choose the "Preference..." to set the appropriate paraments according to your demands.
4. Just ignore the video formats, drag Mac videos to iPad directly, the conversion and transfer will be done by the program automatically in a few minutes.
Note: The capacity of your iPad are listed at the bottom of the main interface so that you can make transfer more convenient.
Part 2, How to transfer movies from iPad to Mac?
1. First of all, install and launch the application. Then connect iPad to Mac.
2. The movies in your iPad are listed on the left side of interface. Click "Folder" button to see the movies in Mac computer on the right side.
3. Drag your iPad videos to Mac location directly, the movies will be transferred to Mac instantly.
So far, you must have know the usage of the application. In fact, all the tasks are completed in dragging videos back or forth between iPad and Mac freely. If you think the application is pretty good, why not take a few minutes to download it and have a try.
Note: Sync between iTunes and iPad is also available and all the steps are similar with Mac.
Ready to try or buy?
The Ultimate Package to Rip, Burn and Convert
Mac iPad Video Transfer Related Tags
Mac iPad Video Transfer Awards
More Mac Products