Mac Slideshow Builder for Camera and Camcorder
Do you want to find an easier way to show off your Canon camera JPEG photos or MTS videos recorded by Sony camcorders? This time, you will get the answer.
JPG or JPEG is not strange to us. Due to its widely use, high compression, small size and decent quality, almost all the cameras save the taken photos in JPG or JPEG format. Maybe you just bought a Canon EOS camera or a Panasonic HDC camcorder and now want to quickly share your photos and videos, of course, slideshow is the first choice because of its small size and reasonable quality. You can create a fantastic slideshow in easy steps as below.
Before we make a slideshow on Mac, a professional Mac Slideshow Builder is absolutely needed. Here I strongly recommend the Wondershare Fantashow for Mac. No matter what your photo or video's format is, the program will help you to create a wonderful sildeshow at ease. Download and install it on your computer, then launch it.
Part one, Easy guide to make JPG slideshow on Mac
1. First, connect camera with your Mac computer and import photos to Fantashow by dragging them form camera folder to the storyboard directly. Add music like this.
2. Click "Style Template" button, there are many style templates in the panel, which will help us make our photos more artful. Drag your favorite templates to the photos directly to apply. How interesting to view the animated photos!
3. If you want to set each photo's duration, just put your mouse on one style, then you will see a setting icon. Click it to set background and the clip's playing time as you like.
4. Click play icon to preview the whole story. If there is no problem, we can click the "Share" button to export the camera photos slideshow to iTunes, iDVD, YouTube, Mac or Apple Device directly.
Part two, Create a slideshow for camcorder videos on Mac
1. Drag the recorded videos from your camcorder to slidershow maker's storyboard at first. Would you like to view the videos with a light background music? If needed, drag audio files to the storyboard as well.
2. Click "Style Template" to apply a style template for the video by dragging it to the video. The operation is totally the same as photo's.
3. In order to make the different clips look like a whole movie, we can use some special slides. Click "Intro/Credit/Blank" button, Add some slides to the storyboard at the beginning, middle and ending of the story.
Note: Intro slides could only be dragged to the beginning of the show, while Credit to the end of show. Blank slides are very useful if you want to divide your story into different chapters.
4. After we added the Intro/Credit/Blank slides, we can type some texts for instruction to make the movie more clear. Double click the slide, then type texts in Caption. When we set the font size, color, duration and dynamical effects well, click "Return" to save all the operations and back to main interface. By the way, photos and videos settings are similar like this.
5. By now, you can click "Share" button to export the project. It enables you to share the camcorder videos slideshow on iPad, iPhone, iPod, online or anywhere as you like.
As far as I am concerned, slideshow is an ideal way to show off photos or videos taken by Canon camera. On one hand, it is more funny for most people to view a whole animated photos slideshow than to watch photos or videos directly from the camera. On the other hand, sharing a slideshow online or with others is more convenient than a great number of photos and the large size of videos.
Ready to buy or try Fantashow for Mac?
Slideshow Builder Related Articles
The Ultimate Package to Rip, Burn and Convert